Getting Around

Parking on Campus

If you work on campus and drive to work, you need to have a parking permit for your vehicle. Permits can be purchased through the MyPack Portal, NC State’s online employee website. Eligible employees can arrange a monthly payroll deduction for the pass.

Wolfline Bus System Pedestrian Walk Times Map Transportation Website Find My Bus Parking 101