Training & Professional Development
- Learning & Organizational Development: Committed to supporting NC State University’s core mission of teaching, research and extension.
- Reporter: The NC State registration center for non-credit courses and events.
- QuickStart: A University Business Practices Certificate Program that covers the basic business practices and processes of NC State University.
- Tuition Waiver: NC State permits the waiver of tuition for eligible full-time faculty and staff for up to three (3) courses per year through any UNC system school.
- Distance Education and Learning Technology Applications (DELTA): Fosters the integration and support of learning technologies in NC State’s academic programs, both on the campus and at a distance.
- Technology Training Solutions: Provides leading-edge computer and other technology training and certification programs to faculty, staff, and the general public.
- Office of Professional Development: Provides seminars, certificate programs, conferences and online courses to faculty, staff, and the general public
- Purchase Card (PCard) Training: Information about required training for PCard holders
- Masters of Arts in Liberal Studies: The Master of Arts in Liberal Studies (MALS) at NC State is a unique graduate program that allows students to create individualized programs of study around a topic of their choice.