Skip to content
*Please refer to the NC State University Transportation Office for the most up to date rates, permit availability, and enforcement policies.
- Temporary employee parking is available for $15 a day if purchased by the day or the week, or $30.75 if purchased by the month.
- Permits can be requested in person at the NC State University Transportation Office located in Administrative Services I at 2721 Sullivan Dr. Raleigh, NC 27695.
- Payment can be made with cash, check, or credit card.
- Temporary employees are eligible for parking based upon space availability. Every effort is made to issue “C” or “CD” permits, but these may be restricted based on availability. Campus Parking Map
- Temporary employees are not eligible for “B” permits.
- Employees are eligible to park in the Varsity Lot at a cost of $120 for the academic year and can be prorated based on purchase date.
- Alternative parking options include carpooling, vanpooling, discounted transit passes, and bicycle and pedestrian commuter incentives.