- University Calendar: Stay up to date on the events happening around the University. In order to subscribe to the calendar, click on “View Full Calendar” and then “Subscribe”.
- NC State News: Read about the latest developments occurring across the University including news releases, news archives and campus publications.
- NC State Self Guided Tour
- Staff Senate: A group of elected staff members who are dedicated to representing staff throughout the Wolfpack community. Their goal is to hear your voice and recommend changes to improve staff culture. If you have a concern, bring it to them. If there is an issue with policy, let them know. They advocate for staff interests, well being, and encourage a sense of community.
- NC State’s YouTube Channel: A video-sharing website run by NC State featuring videos from departments and colleges across campus.
- Provost Newsletter: The Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost publishes a monthly digital newsletter keeping audiences informed of timely academic stories and events around campus
- CALS Newsletter: Read about the latest developments occurring across the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
- The Resource Digital Magazine: The Resource is the digital magazine for and about the state employees of North Carolina.
Facebook: “Like” these official University pages.
- North Carolina State University
- NC State Bookstores
- Wellness and Recreation
- NC State University Wolf Alert
- NC State University Theatre
- NC State Athletics
- Tuffy: NCSU’s Live Mascot
- NC State University Dining
- NC State University Police
- NC State News
- NC State University Crafts Center
- NCSU Libraries
- Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University
Twitter: Follow these official University accounts.
- Main University Page: @NCState
- Athletics: @PackAthletics or @PackPride
- NC State University Dining: @ncstatedining
- NC State Bookstores: @NCSUbookstore
- NCSU Libraries: @ncsulibraries
- Provost Office: @ncstateprovost
- NC State News: @NCStateNews
Apps: Download these apps to your smart phone or tablet.