Employee Assistance Programs
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FASAP): This self-referral program provides support, resources and information for personal and work-life issues.
- Staff Ombuds Office: The Staff ombuds helps you find options to informally resolve workplace issues/conflicts while being a confidential, independent, and impartial resource. If you are a Faculty member contact the Faculty Ombuds Office.
- Disability Services Office: Collaborates with students, faculty, and staff to determine reasonable accommodations to ensure equal opportunity.
- Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity: Committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible, and diverse intellectual and cultural campus experience related to the mission of NC State.
- Office of Institutional Research and Planning: The Office of Institutional Research and Planning is a partner to the University’s success by providing analytic services that contribute to better informed decision making.
- Feed the Pack Pantry: The mission of the Feed the Pack Food Pantry at NC State is to help meet the food needs of all members of the NC State community with dignity and respect.
- Counseling Center Referral Service: Mental health referral resources in the Triangle area.